Winchester 12 Gauge Ammunition RA1200HD LE Ranger 2.75" 00 Buck 9 Pellets 1325fps
Winchester Ranger ammunition can be relied on to deliver consistent stopping power in real world situations. The Winchester brand has helped protect law enforcement officers and defend the general public for more than 150 years. Combining innovation, comprehensive testing and a proven track record of success; Ranger ammunition is designed to meet the toughest requirements of the law enforcement community.
For superior Buckshot performance, you cannot beat the stopping power of Winchester Buckshot loads.
With more than 140 years experience, Winchester® Ranger® shotshells provide a decisive tactical advantage to Law Enforcement officers with tight patterning Buckshot Loads.
- Shellcase: 12 Ga. 2 3/4" Zinc Plated High Steel Head Red Plastic Tube
- Shot: 9 pellets 00 buckshot
- Powder: Clean burning low flash
- Primer: Winchester non-corrosive battery cup primer
- Patterns: % pellets in 30 inch circle at 40 yards using a full choke barrel
- Product Mean = 99%
- Minimum Average = 90% (5 shots)
- Velocity: 1325 ft/sec (404 m/s) nominal at 3 ft (0.9 m)
- Fired in a 30 inch (76 cm) standard SAAMI test barrel
- Energy: 1789 ft-lb (2425 joules)
- Pressure: 11 500 psi maximum average (793 bars)
- Waterproofing: Applied to joint between the primer cup and battery cup
- Rounds Per Box: 25